The DS4 Metal Detector combination system offers unbeatable metal detection performance. Constructed from stainless steel, designed with hygiene in mind and protected to IP66 it is suited for almost every production environment.
All data can be downloaded via USB and viewed on most computers with the correct software installed.
The removal of the conveyor is easily achieved without the use of tools. The quick release, cantilever design allows the checkweigher conveyor belts to be easily replaced in seconds; maximizing line uptime without compromising machine performance.
All systems can be designed to comply with BRC and all supermarket COP’s. These can be fitted at the time of purchase or retrofitted later if required. We also offer tailor made service packages to suit each production schedule. Click here for more information on the service packages we can offer.
DS4 Metal Detector System Overview
- Compact machine design with configurations available to suit product size and required throughput.
- Tool free conveyor removal with quick release belt system.
- Tubular steel frame for ease of maintenance and cleaning.
- Conveyor drive via low voltage brushless DC motors, with digital speed control.
- Product library with capacity to store up to 99 products, giving fast product changeover.
- Pack tracking through the system via integrated encoders
- All production data archived to memory for future recall.
- Error reporting / hardware systems check.
- Data output via USB port or ethernet cable to factory management software.
Retail and BRC Specifications
- Controlled reject bin access via front panel
- Reject confirmation and bin full sensors.
- Air pressure monitor.
- Pack tracking via gating photocells and integrated motor encoders.
- Interlocked machine covers.
- Audible and visual alarms via light stack.
- Test facility for reject and fail safe systems.
DS4 Metal Detector Technical Specification
|Machine Throughput||Up to 120 Packs Per Minute|
|Finish||304 Grade Stainless steel with PET-G or Stainless Steel Guards|
|Supply Voltage||100-240V, 1PH/N & E, 6A|
|Pneumatic requirements||5-8 Bar (72-120 psi)|
|Operating Temperture||0-40 degrees centigrade|
|Belt Type||Anti-Static Elasticated PU Belt
|Reporting||Batch/ Production/ Shift|
|Data Retrieval||USB and/or ethernet|
|Standard Aperture Sizes||350mm Wide x 150mm High
350mm Wide x 200mm High
350mm Wide x 250mm High
450mm Wide x 150mm High
450mm Wide x 200mm High
450mm Wide x 250mm High
|Standard Belt Widths||200mm Wide
Looking for a standalone checkweigher?
Looking for a Checkweigher Metal Detector Combination System ?
Or if you would like to enquire about our checkweigher combination system, please call us on 01543 687090. We will be happy to help.