DS300S Checkweigher Metal Detector Combi Unit
The DS300S CU checkweigher metal detector combi unit offers the same incredible checkweighing performance and design as a standard checkweigher. Combined with our latest and most advanced metal detection technology, we are able to offer the perfect space saving solutions for your needs. Find out more below:
Checkweigher Metal Detector Combi Units
Our checkweigher metal detector combi units are high performance systems, used to detect metal contaminants on busy production lines. They are key in food production environments, where they are capable of inspecting a wide variety of food products and thus helping to reduce waste.
The combi unit is designed to accurately weigh products and detect metal contaminants at the same time, resulting in a cost effective and efficient machine that requires a small footprint for installation. This means it can be easily fitted into any type of production line.
Our systems are built to the highest standards and are extremely reliable, making them great long term investments for your business or organisation.
Setup is completed from the checkweigher screen for an easy and simplified setup procedure. If needed, we also provide services to help support you with your new equipment, including system calibration and basic training for all operators.
- Constructed from 304 grade stainless steel.
- Complies with the latest supermarket codes of practice.
- Specifically designed for easy wash down and cleaning.
- Electrical and electronic protection to IP65 (minimum).
- A comprehensive series of electronics which offer increased reliability, flexibility and memory for over 1000 products and 20 years worth of production data.
- An easy clean, durable TFT touch screen display – presenting an array of statistical and graphical data.
- Full fault diagnostics. Auto zero correction and digitally variable belt speed.
- Integrated event logging for total audit trail.
- Full live range, fast response load cell – specifically designed to comply with both average weights and minimum weights legislation. Capable of machine accuracies of +/- 0.2g.
- Integrated ethernet module for connection to factory management software.
- Light-weight conveyor design, driven by extremely reliable (low voltage) brushless dc motors.
- Powerful embedded 32 bit processor, featuring feedback control and average weight steering.
- Standard capacity of 3kg, medium capacity of 10kg and heavy duty capacity of 50kg.
- Installation of a standard metal detector and/or ferrous-in-foil metal detector. Installed as an integral part of the machine.
- Integrated checkweigher and metal detector setup from single HMI.
- Reject bin door sensing with electronic access from HMI.
- Reject confirmation and bin full sensors.
- Audible and visual alarms via traffic light beacons.
- Test facility for reject systems and failsafe systems.
If you would like to enquire about our metal detector combi unit, please call us on 01543 687090. We will be happy to help.