The A-series x- ray system is compact enough to fit into your existing production line without compromising on performance of your x-ray system. This could be for any product format including trays, pouches, cans and loose products
This x-ray system has capabilities for high sensitivity imaging with superior contaminant detection which has been expertly designed to utilise low energy technologies.
The A-series combines superior inspection algorithms with linear array technologies enabling product inspection to go far beyond just contaminant detection. With all our x-ray systems, the A series can check packed quantity and check fill/mass levels are correct
Like all of our systems, the a series x-ray system is manufactured from stainless steel grade 304 and designed to be cleaned for washdown quickly and easily without the requirement for tools.
A Series X-ray Key Functions
- Compact design to use minimal space
- Realtime analysis of products and packaging lines, each product is checked for metal, stone, glass, bone and certain plastics
- Monitoring of products and packaging attributes. The A-series can detect damaged items, confirm mass and count quantity
- Product versatility – The A-Series can inspect trays, pouches, cans and loose product
A-Series X-ray Applications
- Small packs of cooked or fresh meat
- Small bags of chocolate, nuts or other snacks
- Other small food items
A-Series X-ray Features
- Unrivalled for speed, sensitivity and sophistication
- Low energy consumption
- Automatic calibration and automatic setup
- User friendly interface and controls
- Professional and friendly system support
- Designed for quick and easy washdown
- Optional reject stations or extended conveyor for beltstop available
- All UK Designed and manufactured
A Series X-Ray Machine Dimensions
Not what your looking for?
Looking for a standalone Checkweigher?
Looking for a Checkweigher Metal Detector Combination System ?
Or if you would like to enquire about our checkweigher combination system, please call us on 01543 687090. We will be happy to help.